By Juliet Madison…or rather her creation, Ty Roxford, quality adult entertainer and dancer, and hero of Juliet’s new novel!
- Confidence – If you don’t have it, get it. Stripping cannot be successful without a good dose of confidence in yourself. But you have to strike a balance too, don’t become over-confident to the point that you come across as an arrogant ass.
- Eye Contact – This, my friends, can make more of an impact than the stripping itself. Never underestimate the power of deliberate, focused, and sexy eye contact. Find someone to connect with and hold their gaze a few moments longer than usual. Tell them a story with your eyes. But don’t turn it into a staring competition, then you’ll just look plain weird.
- Practice – You can’t just wing it. A successful strip is a performance, not a random display of clothing removal. Each performance needs a beginning, middle, and an end. It needs to attract attention immediately, then tease, then build momentum towards the final act. If you’re not confident enough to practise your moves in front of a mirror, then you’re not confident enough to perform. Treat it with professionalism, and your audience will be satisfied.
- Quality garments – I can’t emphasise this enough. Do not buy crappy stripping garments! Trust me, I know from personal experience that although leather pants can look sexy, they’re not so sexy when they get stuck during removal and your performance turns into a sumo wrestling match. With yourself.
- Classy not cheesy – It is not the fact that clothing is removed that is sexy, it is the way in which it is removed. The thrill of a strip is in the teasing, and teasing needs to be subtle and classy, or it will look ridiculous. You want your audience blushing, not scrunching up their faces. A wink here and there, a teasing smile, a curved finger enticing them towards you, and even a caress of their hair. And don’t forget to throw in a few impressive dance moves.
Mixing romance, humour and a sparkle of magic, Juliet Madison is back with a new full-length novel about a bride-to-be, a mystery and the stripper next door.
When bride-to-be Sally Marsh attends a weekend away with her bridesmaids, the last thing she expects is an uninvited guest: the ghost of her fiancé’s ex-girlfriend.
Red is quirky, loud and distracting, and Sally is soon desperate to find the reason behind her presence, so she can rid herself of her embarrassing shadow before the wedding day. Unfortunately, the ghost is reluctant to share the reason for her existence, but very enthusiastic about Ty, the surprise hen’s night stripper who keeps showing up at awkward moments.
Time is running out for Sally, but it’s also running out for Red. By the time all is revealed, Sally will be tested to the limits, and go above and beyond everything she’s ever believed in order to ensure not only her own happy-ever-after – but Red’s as well.